Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday 8th October



I like looking at pictures on other peoples blogs, so today (cos I am short of time) you can look at some pictures on mine!

  • Black and white shirt that I got yesterday for $5 - it had a busted zip up the side, so I took it out and sewed it up and now it is good as new!
  • 2 x All-in-1s that I got for $8 from Pumpkin patch for the chick that I work with - who is having twin boys (I have already got her two sets of bibs and two sets of booties from Pumpkin Patch as well)
  • Colourful Bustier top that I will wear over a plain white shirt and black pants - it was $5 cos it had a broken zip. I fixed the zip in about 30 seconds!
  • A picture I took of Rhian on the train the other day with our new camera - have I mentioned already that I LOVE our new camera???
  • Me and my princess mucking about with our new camera on the train :)
  • Black and White dress that I got for $10 - it had a tear in the front side split that I fixed in about 5 minutes on my sewing machine - it is perfect again.
  • Blue dress that I got for Rhian yesterday for $10
  • Red dress that I got for Rhian yesterday for $10.

I have had a crazy mental day again today - the next time I even THINK about taking time off at the beginning of the month - someone YELL AT ME please?!?!?!?!?!

Just called the surgeons office to make my 9 month follow up appointments (should have been the end of October) and I can't get in until the 17th December!
That man is in hot hot hot demand!
I'm thinking about ringing back to make my 12 month appointments for January already :)

Not a lot more to report....
I got my first order of protein powder today, so I can start having it for breakfast from tomorrow - YAY!!
We are heading up to Mum & Dad's tomorrow after work to get Rhian - YAY!

And that is it for today......

I'm outta here :)

5 comments:

  1. I just noticed that Rhian has lost a tooth.....how cute!!! Youa re a star with your sewing machine....I am far too impatient!!!

    What flavour shake did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the clothes! Can you believe the hot stuff you are buying lately? I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics of u and Miss Rhian. Hey do u still touch base with Helena...if so say howdy from me I lost all my email contacts SO IF U DO STILL EMAIL HER please send my love

    FELICITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 9 months already? That time has flown! You got some great bargains there, love the picture of you and Rhian.

    ReplyDelete