Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Wednesday 22nd September 2010
I can't stop eating!
Seriously...... now that the morning sickness has gone, I can't stop eating!!
I eat all day long, and I am hungry all day long!
It's absolutely crazy!!
I am trying my hardest to eat "good" things, but there is only so much fruit a girl can eat in one day.
This morning I have already consumed a huge banana and about a cup or more of grapes, and I have only been here for an hour!
I am going to try some different options for breakfast, and see if that can fill me up a bit and make the hunger pangs go away.
It's frustrating, because I want to give this baby the best possible start in life, but there is also a little selfish part of me that doesn't want to be the fat girl again.
I know that sounds terrible, but it's just the way I feel .
It's been a busy week so far this week.... Jeremy's best mate James is in NZ from Brisbane cos his mum is sick, so we had him at our place on Monday night.
Last night I cooked dinner for us, then made dinner for Jeremy's sisters family, as Sonya has just had an operation on her back and can't do much of anything. I made them a lasagne so it is easy enough to throw in the oven and bake tonight, and I also made them an apple crumble.... just cos I could!
Tonight, Jeremy has a Dr appointment and want me to go along with him, so that is at 7.30pm.
His cholesterol is up again, and this time, the Dr has told him that he needs to go on medication to control it, so we will find out all about that tonight no doubt.
Then tomorrow night, James is coming over again and staying for dinner, so it will be another late night.
Now when I say "late night" that means anything after 8pm these days! lol
I am so tired lately that it is not unusual for me to be in bed, falling asleep in front of the TV by 8ish!
Not that i mind though, cos I'm not sleeping that well through the night, so I guess that makes up for it!
The good thing is, that this weekend we have NO plans for anything!
Rhian doesn't have swimming lessons, there are no birthday parties to ferry her off to, and we have no social life either - I'm SO looking forward to it!
Might even get some stuff done around the house :)
Next weekend we are off to the Kelt Cup in Napier, and both of us are totally looking forward to that.
We leave here Friday lunch time, and spend the whole weekend being looked after and plied with food and booze!
Lovely :)
Then the week after, is the 2nd week of the school holidays, and I have a few days off to spend with my girl - YAY!
Life is good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment