Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday 21st September 2010


I've sat here staring at the screen for ages, trying to come up with something to write.....
My mind is blank!
I've got nothing!

I could complain that my clothes are tight, and that I look like an overstuffed sausage, but realistically, if I start that now, what I am gonna complain about for the remaining 6 months of this pregnancy!  lol
I could complain about the fact that I am dumping right NOW as a result of a stupid choice (McDonalds Yoghurt Berry Crunch) for breakfast.  But that was my own fault.... I should have known that anything coming from McDonalds is dodgy!  No matter if it is on the "Lighter Choice" menu or not dammit!
I could complain that I have no work to do today, and that I am already bored, but where is that gonna get me, and it is just a temporary glitch, cos usually I am so busy it is crazy :)


So instead, I will count my blessings and realise that I have it bloody good at the moment, and my complaints are pretty damn trivial...

Have a Happy Tuesday everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. I've caught up with your last few entries. Thanks for your thoughts and verty kind words. Of course you have the right to be happy! Grab it all with both hands Jo!

    ReplyDelete