Thursday, September 23, 2010
Thursday 23rd September 2010
It worked!
I had porridge for "breakfast" this morning.... and I DIDN'T feel like devouring everything in creation all morning!
YAY!!!
I'll have to make sure I keep it up and see how I go.
The sun is shining in the Hutt Valley this morning, and I'm actually wishing that I had my walking shoes with me!!!
I have my ipod on at my desk, and the music just makes me want to get out there in the fresh air and actually enjoy the weather!
Isn't it strange how totally different the 1st and 2nd Trimester are in pregnancy??
4 weeks ago I could barely summon the energy to get my butt to work, now I want to get out in the fresh air and do some exercise??
CRAZY STUFF!!
Anyway, I'm gonna try to remember to chuck my shoes in the car tomorrow, then at least if the weather stays nice, and I feel like it tomorrow - I can get out and enjoy the sunshine.
Sounds like a great plan I reckon!
I am POSITIVE I felt the baby move on Tuesday night.....
I know it is still quite early, but it felt like someone was tickling me from the inside, not a huge movement, more just like a gentle tapping of the fingers inside my belly.
I definitely know that it wasn't "just wind" cos it was a totally different sensation entirely.
It's strange..... being so long since I was pregnant with Rhian , I have forgotten most of what I went through with her, so it is like I am going through it all for the 1st time again.
Weird, but cool.
It's the last day of school tomorrow, then they have two whole weeks off on holiday - Rhian is sooooo excited about that one!
It is also bright shirt day at school tomorrow, so although I have NO IDEA what she will wear, I am sure she will find something that makes her happy!
Maybe I should go and have a hunt around the shops at lunch time for something nice and bright for her to wear - just as a treat :)
Yeah - that is what I will do!
Just cos I can :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmm I really need to start having a proper breakfast again, that way I won't be chewing my arm off by 10 am. Silly thing is porridge or poached egg on toast only take a few minutes.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.