Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday 28th September 2010

Nothing much to report at all....
We had a relatively cruisey weekend, and just relaxed out and did not much of anything!

Work is getting a bit slower for me lately with the end of the project I have been working on coming up on the horizon.
In fact, there have been a few days lately when I have found myself gazing out the window wondering how I am going to fill in the remainder of the day!
My manager is away this week, and then I am away 3 days next week, so hopefully after that I can sit down with him and decide what will be the best use of my time here now.

I have really enjoyed the project work, and I really enjoy my "real" job too, it's just that with my co-worker back full time from maternity leave, there really isn't enough for both of us to be kept busy all day every day...
Ah well.... guess I will just have to wait and see what the powers that be come up with for me.

Bella is growling fast, and so is her coat!
It is getting so long that she can barely see through her "fringe", so the other day I did the unthinkable and tied it up in a topknot!
Hehehehehe........... she looked so cute!!



She is actually booked in to get groomed and clipped on Monday, so we can't wait for that!
The groomer is so popular, there was a months waiting list just to get an appointment!
I will remember that for next time :)
Anyway, I am sure she will look funny to start with, but I am positive that it will also make my life a lot easier!
At the moment, I have to bath and blow dry her at least once a week, because her hair is so long, and she is so close to the ground, the second she goes outside on to the grass, she gets soaking wet and filthy dirty!
Looks cute, but little muddy footprints all through the house are not my idea of fun! hehehe...
Now that the weather is warming up, the section will dry out a bit more, and she can play outside all she likes and not get too dirty - YAY!!

Rhian is with her dad this week, and since it is school holidays, he has taken a few days off to spend with her, then she is off to his parents for a few days, then over to my parents for a few days, then I will go and pick her up and take a few days off work myself to spend with her.
I'm looking forward to it all :)
She LOVES going to visit her grandparents, and thinks it is pretty cool that she gets to see both sides these holidays, so it's all good.

Not much happening on the pregnancy front either..... the morning sickness has completely gone, and now I am just tired.
But, I don;t know if it is pregnancy tired, or just general tiredness if that makes sense?
Ever since I had my WLS I have suffered from a lack of energy, so I winder if I am just destined to feel a little jaded for the rest of my life??
My midwife said that I have the best Iron Stores that she has ever seen in a woman in her care, so I can't blame that for me feeling so lethargic can I? hehehehe....

I'm still trying convince Jeremy that we should find out the sex of the baby at the next scan, but he is dead set against it.
Reckons he wants it to be a surprise, and that if we find out now, he is worried that it might be wrong!
I can kinda see his point of view, but I would love to know before the birth!!
I only found out a week before Rhian was born that she was a girl, and it was sooooo hard keeping it from Chris, I just KNOW that I wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of keeping it from Jeremy for 20 weeks!!!
NO WAY!!
So, I guess it will just have to be a surprise for everyone :)

Righto - must duck across to the supermarket to get some bananas..... Jeremy is on his health kick again, and we seem to go through fruit at the speed of light.
I'm so pleased though, cos I would rather he chow down on fruit than crap food....
After the visit to the Dr the other day, he has been put on medication to get his cholesterol down.
The Dr gave him 6 weeks to basically sort his shit out, and start saving his own life..... I think it has been a huge wake up call for him to be honest!
To be told that at 32 years old, he has a 1 in 5 chance of having a heart attack in the next 5 years if he doesn't do something about it, must be pretty damn scary!
I'm trying to help him all I can, and have been cooking really healthy meals and making sure that he actually gets out of bed and on the X-Trainer when he says he is going to.

Mind you - I haven't really had to push him much at all, he is doing a great job of that on his own.

Outta here :)

1 comment:

  1. Love Bella's hair do LOL. Looking forward to our little visitor :)
    Luv ya
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete