Last night was Bella's last class at Puppy Pre-School.... so she "graduated" :)
In saying that, all they actually had to do to Graduate, was turn up on the right night and not bite any other puppies, so at least we managed to do that huh? lol
We have decided (at this stage) not to take the training any further with this agency, so now I get my Thursday nights back again - YAY!
The lady taking the classes has some strange ideas, and to be honest, is pretty full of herself, so Jeremy and I never actually "clicked" with her at all.
I'm sure that she does have the best interests of the dogs at heart, but when she tells me to rub my hands through Bellas food before giving it to her, so that she thinks I have eaten first, I think it is a little strange ;)
Ah well.... at least Bella can now Sit, Stay, Heel and look cute :)
Here she is, relaxing on Jeremy the other day.....
She is going on a mini holiday in a few weeks....
We are heading off to the Hawkes Bay for the fist weekend in October for a big horse racing event, and friends of ours are going to "dog-sit".
It should be interesting to see how she goes!
I'm really looking forward to the races this year - it is the same meeting that we went away to this time last year, and I was all panicky about what I was going to wear.... I ended up wearing a black dress and red bolero.
This year, I am just going to wear the brown toned dress that I wore to a ball a few months ago, and dress it down a little with flat sandals and some gorgeous smaller earrings that the gorgeous Cara sent me for my birthday :)
I'm excited, cos I have something to wear and don't have to stress about it, and I'm excited cos it is a weekend away that is fully paid for and we hardly get the chance to do that anymore.... YAY!!!
I have boney toes....
Something that I never thought I would say!
Yep - boney toes!
I was outside the other day with nothing on my feet and got bitten by something..... later that day I was itching it without looking and felt a lump - freaked out, and then looked down to see it was actually my bone!!
Weird!
There are still things that amaze me about my body now that I have lost weight..... like the fact that I cut myself on my knees and ankles just about every time I shave my legs!
I never had that problem when there was a lot of fat covering them! hehehehe.....
Well, the wind has picked up, and it is starting to cloud over and rain now, so maybe this is the start of the massive storm that is supposed to be hitting us?
Apparently it is the biggest storm on the planet according to the news sites.... I just hope it has all been blown out of proportion and we just get a bit of rain and some wind.... nothing new for Wellington really ;)
My thoughts and love will be with Anne and family in Palmerston North this weekend as they say their farewells to a much loved husband, father & Grandad.
Sorry I can't be there in body, but I will certainly be there in spirit.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Friday 17th September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH MY GOD, has it been a whole YEAR since I've seen you.....????? To think it was only when I seen how fabulous you looked after your op that I decided to go away myself....did I ever thank you for that? THANKS CHIC.
ReplyDeleteYou looked gorgeous last year when you went to the races, I remember the outfit.
If you have time, txt me and we will catch up for a coffee (Cara also, I haven't seen her since my op).
Yay for having your Thursdays back to yourself and for a weekend away, it's great to make the most of these opportunities before bubs arrives.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great feeling it must be to have an outfit sorted for an event so quickly - perhaps the stress in the future is going to be working out what to wear (spoilt for choice) as opposed to what will fit!