Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday 10th March


I don't want strapless.
I don't want a full skirt.
I don't want any fancy frilly bits.
In fact I know exactly what I DO want, but do you think I can find a picture of it anywhere?
YEAH RIGHT!!

Ohh, I'm talking wedding dresses here *grin*

The strapless thing doesn't interest me in the slightest.... probably because I KNOW how my puppies react when they don't have straps to hold them in place :)
There ain't NO strapless bra in the world that is gonna put these boobies in the right place to fit in to (and look OK in) a strapless dress.
So that option is out of the question.
I could do halterneck, but only if the back isn't too low cut.
I don't want sleeves at all though.  Yeah, I hate the tops of my arms, but I am learning to live with the saggy baggy wrinkly bits, and hey - it's a part of me, so if I don't care, then why should anyone else right??  Besides, I'm hoping that a miracle (non-evasive) solution to saggy skin will be invented between now and March 2012!
Hehehehe.....
I want a shaped and rouched bodice that comes down to between the waist and hips and then I want a soft flowing straighter style skirt, probably with a chiffon top layer, no big poofy marshmallow skirts for me.  I want it soft and flowing.....

So........ I know what I want, I just can't find it anywhere!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love wedding talk :) I can envisage the dress in my head so will keep an eye out for something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design it yourself, take the design to a dressmaker & Voila!! Dream dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Tracy, Jo, am thinking of doing exactly that myself for my wedding dress because I have not found anything that I like, and for starters my dress will not be the tradional colour(s) anyway. Good luck, what you have described will look fantastic....and with you looking very yummy mummy you will make one hot bride!! Hugs x :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think there are still some bride books at our house from Stephs. LOL Will have a look when we get home :) Think I know exactly what you are talking about.
    Love & big hugs to you all :)
    ps......I haven't forgotten you all ....LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a fabulous wedding dress maker up here JO, My dress cost me $100 for the fabric and $100 to make it. She has done replicas of $8000 dresses for around $500 - $800. She is fantastic and will no doubt understand exactly what you have in mind. I can check out if she is still doing it if you like?

    ReplyDelete