Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday 17th March



It's turned out to be a busy week.....

There is a bit of shit going down here at the moment, so I am just trying to keep my head down and mouth shut.... not an easy task for me that is for damn sure!
We will know more in about 6 weeks, but for now, let's just say that the future is uncertain for some....
Of course it might all just turn out to be a storm in a teacup, but it's made me take a step back and look at options.
I didn't get a chance to take my laptop in yesterday - was too busy at work, so today I will MAKE SURE that I get over there, cos I HATE being without it at home.
And I realised last night, that I have lost all the links that I had to the private blogs that I read, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you have a private blog, and I was invited to read it, can you please send me the link again?
THANKS!!!!!
I read "normal" blogs through Google reader, so I still have all of those, but reading them at work means that I can't comment on them - so please forgive me :)

I paid my deposit today for the Womens Weekend Adventure Weekend that I am going on in April - HOW EXCITING!!!!
With so much else going on at the moment, I haven't really given it much though, but once I paid the money over this morning, my stomach started churning!
There are so many insecurities that I still have hanging over from my "Fat Kid" days!
What if my butt doesn't fit in a kayak?
What if the harness for Abseiling doesn't hold me?
What if I am the fattest one there?
SO many stupid little niggles in the back of my head...... I NEED to do this weekend to prove to myself that I AM thin and that I CAN achieve what I set out to.
I tell ya what - it would be PERFECT if I reached my goal weight by then too!
It is 5 weigh days away, and I have 2.8kgs to go to get to goal of 81kgs!
2.8kgs!  Can you believe it??

The weather has certainly changed lately, and I finally gave in this morning and put on a Merino.
I'm not liking how dark it is early in the mornings now.... it makes it so much harder to get out of bed!  hehe
And.... the cats are obviously getting colder too, cos they are looking to climb under the covers at every opportunity.
To say that I am not looking forward to winter is an understatement!
Even when I was fat, I felt the cold something terrible, now I'm picking that it will be even worse!

My office has windows all around it, and I am in the corner surrounded by glass.
In the summer it is glorious in here during the mornings, but during the winter, it is like an ice box, and more often than not I have the blinds pulled and a heater going under my desk..... and remember.......last winter I had an extra 50 odd kilos to help insulate me.
Brrrrrr, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it!

Righto..... my afternoon looks like it has filled up with meetings, so I might just pop out early and head over to the Insurance Company now.
Cross ya fingers for me will ya??

No comments:

Post a Comment