Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday 9th March - 84.5kg



I did it - I cracked the 85kg mark.....


Last week:  85kg
This week:  84.5kg
Result:  loss of 500gm
Total Result:  Loss of 56.1kg

STOKED :)

Had a majorly busy weekend looking after Jeremy's nephew and niece from Friday night through until Sunday afternoon while their parents got away for the weekend.
They are essentially good kids, but they do require entertaining, so we had to constantly be "doing stuff".
Friday night was easy, we just watched some , had dinner, watched some more TV and  then they went to bed.
Up again at 6am, and it was decided that we would go to the markets in Lower Hutt, so we all did that, then went grocery shopping, then back home again, and Jeremy took Ethan round to their place to catch the rabbits that had escaped (don't ask!) while I took Lizzie with me to go visit Lisa.
Then it was back home, and our guests arrived for dinner...... about 2 hours early!
Then our friends from up the road turned up, and ended up staying for dinner as well.
It's a good thing that I always over cater when we have guests huh?
It wasn't much extra work... we were having a pork roast, so I just peeled some extra veges, and VOILA - enough for everyone!
Guests left by 10pm, which was good, cos it had been a long and busy day :)
Sunday morning the kids slept in until 7am, they watched cartoons for a bit, then we all headed out to the local swimming pools for a dip.
Then it was on to the park, then fish & chips for lunch at the beach.
Thankfully their parents picked them up at about 2pm, so I then had time to get stuck in to the washing and a good tidy up of Rhian's room - which the kids had trashed the night before!
All in all it was a good weekend, busy but good - lots of friends and laughter and wine :)
Just the way that I like it!

Rhian is with us this week, and I have promised her that I will take her to the pools on Saturday, and just have some girlie time, as Jeremy is taking a load of his customers in to the Cricket match at the stadium.
It's an all day thing, so we pretty much have a whole day of just the two of us - Rhian and Me :)

Yesterday was a mental busy day at work for me.... within 20 minutes of walking in the door, I had about 6 people all wanting something from me NOW!
I managed to keep my cool though, and I am pretty sure that I didn't swear at anyone, which is a good thing!!
I literally sat at my desk all day and only got up to either go to the loo, or the printer, or the microwave to heat my leftovers for lunch :(


Today is panning out to be much better, and I even have plans to get to the gym at lunch time.
YAY!!!!

Speaking of lunchtime...... it's nearly here, so best I get a move on!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the under 85 kilo mark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo clever girl :) You sure have been a busy girl :)
    Love & hugs to you all
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phenomenal! Well done on the low 80's and also on having a fun but active weekend, sure great that your lifestyle is one that gets your metabolism ticking over while plenty of time with friends: fantastic! from Jas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are almost at goal girl! Wooo Hoooo! YOu are going great guns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing Jo!! You are going great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats on the under 85 kg Mark.....!!! You are fabulous!!!!!!!
    Some time with just you and Rhian sounds like it is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete