Friday, March 19, 2010
Friday 19th March
Friday has rolled around bloody quickly again.... YAY!
The bonus about being busy at work, is that it makes the days just fly by - i love it :)
I'm still without a laptop at home, in fact I haven't even taken it to the insurance company yet!
The IT guy here said that he could rescue my stuff off it, so I gave it to him, now he has been away for two days, so I can't even do anything with it if I wanted to!
Ah well.... what's another few days huh?
Jeremy has been pretty good with sharing his one, and it makes me realise how much time I did actually waste on the computer each night anyway!
I've been looking for a skirt (or two) for work lately, and this season seems to be about short skirts!
Gutted! I really want one that is mid calf length, but can't fins any anywhere!
I may have to resort to making myself one instead!
It will be funny not to have to look in the "Plus Size" section of the pattern books if I do decide to give it a go!
I bet there are LOADS of great styles out there that I never even would have given a second look at in the past :)
Righto..... I'm outta here for the day :)
Have a good weekend everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how exciting to be able to make yourself a normal sized skirt, I bet it would look fabulous on you now too! Have a fabulous weekend.
ReplyDelete