Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday 25th March



What a week!


Monday was mental..... but I finally got my laptop to the insurance company - YAY!
Will have to wait at least a week to find out if it can be fixed - BOO!
I hate being without a computer at home.....  *sulks*

Tuesday was crazy busy and my day was pretty much chocka with meetings.

Wednesday I lasted for an hour at work, before I had to get my boss to drive me home as I had a killer migraine and couldn't even focus my eyes to drive myself!
I got home at about 10am and went straight to bed with loads of panadol, woke up at 2pm, took more panadol, Jeremy got home with Rhian at 4.30pm with some Panadeine so I took a couple of them, and FINALLY the pain eased!


Today my day has been hectic as well.....

But, I wont complain cos I love it when I am busy!

Not much planned for the weekend, and I can hardly believe that tomorrow is Friday!

Might wear my new jeans and top tomorrow..... I LOVE casual Fridays now :)

And on that note......... I'm outta here!

3 comments:

  1. Migraines suck!!! And would totally be worried if it is having an effect no your vision! Look after yourself sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need new jeans… in fact I need a whole new winter wardrobe – as I’m sure you do you little skinny minx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine how expansive your wardrobe is these days - you'd have a tough time choosing I'm guessing? Hope that you're not without a computer at home for too long.

    ReplyDelete