Happy Birthday Mum!!
Yep - it's my wonderful mother's birthday today.
She is in Sydney at the moment, and I bet she is having a great time :)
I hope your day is filled with love and laughter, and knowing where you are, I am positive that it will be.
I love you!!! xoxo
OK - I managed to fix my laptop last night - fingers crossed, but by the time our guests had left, and I had updated all I needed to on my computer, it was late, and once again I didn't get much of a chance to read blogs, or play on Facebook! Hehehe.... must get to that tonight!
Anyway, I brought my camera to work to download the photos, and found some older ones on there of when I had straightened Rhian's hair one morning....
I am soooooo in love with this child!!!!!
And...... I found the ones that I took of my foot and ankle... Not really sure if it shows the swelling that good, but hey, it's a bloody awkward angle to try to take a photo of! hehehe....
Anyways, my foot is slowly getting better, so I have decided to get back to the gym on Friday.
I can't today, as I literally don't have time, and tomorrow I am in Christchurch all day for meetings.
So... Friday it is :)
I can't wait!! I have really missed it.
I've missed the sense of accomplishment that I get after a workout, just KNOWING that I have done something to help myself is a wonderful feeling in itself.
Plus, I REALLY want to get my fitness up a bit ready for my next adventure.....
I have signed up to go on a "weekend away" with a bunch of other ladies who have all had Weight Loss Surgery.
Here is the link for anyone that is interested:
And for all of you other WLS chicks out there in Kiwi Land that haven't already seen the message on the TradeMe thread, or the Yahoo Group Forum, or the WLS NZ forum..... then E-MAIL ME and I will send you through the details.
Exciting stuff huh????
It's funny.... I'm already freaking out about it!
Worrying that I wont fit in a kayak, or that they won't have an abseiling harness big enough to go round my butt!
I'm still the "fat girl" in my head at times, and today it is really evident that I need to step outside my comfort zone and actually DO something that will test me personally and prove that I have come a long long way!
Righto....... I have a million things to do this afternoon, because like I mentioned earlier, I am out of the office all day tomorrow, so need to get today's stuff and tomorrows stuff done this afternoon!
Oh the joy's of flying solo ;)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Wednesday 3rd March
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you darling for all the Birthday wishes.....I think we are going grocery shopping to celebrate LOL The pantry is nearly bare!!!
ReplyDeleteSteph says we may go out to dinner down the road tonight but will see how tyler is first.
Great on you for signing up for thst weekend....I am so proud of you :)
Luv & Hugs
xoxoxoxo
Well done Jo on recognising the need to get outside your comfort zone - those types of realisations are so important (I battle with them often).
ReplyDeleteI wonder whether Rhian has ever taken a "bad" photo - she's such a gorgeous girl, you must be so proud of her!