Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday 7th May 2012 - 93.7kg

It's been a full on crazy few weeks....
Jaynie ended up in hospital with tonsillitis, and I was off work for the week with her.
Jeremy left his old job, and him and his brother in law have gone in to business for themselves and have created a new company.
And today, I got a call from Daycare to say that Jaynie has spots, and they think it is chickenpox!
It's just crazy!
Mind you, it would totally explain why she has been ultra clingy over the past few days, and also why she was up every hour screaming and crying...

All the while, I have been eating anything I can get my hands on, and pretty much reverting back to my 165kg ways....
To a certain extent!
I've been gorging on chocolate, and white bread...
Even to the point of ignoring my "full" signs and on a few occasions I have made myself sick!
I have established that I don't cope with stress well...

I weighed in this morning at 93.7kgs
The heaviest I have been since surgery (excluding my pregnancy) and I am totally pissed off with myself for letting it get this bad!
I can barely fit any of my clothes, and I just feel YUCK!

So..... today I started the "Dukan Diet"
It pretty much fits in with what I should be eating post-op.
Very very high in protein and next to no carbs at all.
The thing that is making it bearable (at this stage), is the fact that my sister in law and another friend are both doing it at the same time.
It will be interesting to see how it goes, and I'll be watching the scales (and how my pants are fitting more importantly) with eager anticipation!

Looks like I will be off work for most (if not all) of this week, so I have lots of time to find recipes and try different things....
I'm looking forward to it.

It's Rhian's 8th birthday this weekend, she is having her party on Saturday, but her actual birthday is on Sunday the 13th - Mother's Day :)
Can hardly believe my little girl is growing up so fast!!




2 comments:

  1. I've had loads of people coming to my site who do the Dukan Diet. It seems to be pretty successful - especially as it lowers carbs too. It would suit you too as it is low it fat. Good luck with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, no wonder you haven't had a chance to update, what a rough time with poor wee Jaynie. Exciting news about Jeremy's new business - I wish him all the best of luck.

    I know you will get your food under control again, this is just a wee glitch.

    ReplyDelete