Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Tuesday 29th May 2012
I posted that picture yesterday to show myself how far I have come, and just where I NEVER want to be again!
If I carried on abusing my body for too much longer, I am afraid that I would have ended up obese again...
Not only obese, but also with an alcohol addiction to boot!
I drank 8 bottles of wine last week.
EIGHT BOTTLES!
No wonder my weight was steadily getting higher and higher...
When I drink, i eat.
Chippies, cheese, nuts, breads, in fact anything and everything.
Sure, I still can't eat as much as what I used to pre-surgery all in one go, but I can eat smaller amounts more often, and that is exactly where I was doing the damage!
As you all guessed.... Dr Dukan and I ended our "relationship"
I didn't even last 5 days on the Dukan Diet!
Friday came around and I caved and had wine!
Actually, If i am honest, I had wine on the Thursday night!
I got a hell of a shock on Sunday morning when I woke up with yet another hangover....
The scales had gone UP again.
94.4kgs
That is over 10 kgs heavier than my lowest weight of 83.8kgs before I got pregnant.
The even bigger shock, is that Jeremy is steadily losing weight, and his weight was down to 96.1kgs.
I tell ya what.... having my husband nearly weigh lighter than me has given me a huge kick up the arse!
Of course that is also combined with the fact that I didn't spend $18,000 on Weight Loss Surgery, just to go stupid and put it all back on again!
I have a wardrobe full of clothes that don't fit.
I am unfit.
So, yesterday I started the 5 Day Pouch Test
http://www.5daypouchtest.com
It's only 5 days but I can do this.... I need to do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You CAN do it. You HAVE to do it.....for your health and in fact your life. I certainly don't want you "going" before me!!! Wake up call darling. The tough love you are having to do with Jaynie is what you need to do with yourself.
ReplyDeleteWe are here right beside you to help you when you stumble BUT the rest is up to you. YOU have to take responsibility for your own actions. Harsh words from Mummy....maybe, but someone has to say it and it may as well be me!!! LOL. Remember how you felt on BOTH Wedding Days and think how great it was the 2nd time being able to get into that gorgeous dress and 'wow' the guests then get on with getting back there. Get rid of those bloody carbs (bread & sugar) and the weight will fall off in no time at all. Dad & I are living proof and yes we both still have a drink......we have just changed what we drink and how much. Life is too short and for living....not 'hangovers' LOL
Love you to the moon and back :)
xoxoxo