Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday 13th May 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Gorgeous Princess Rhian!
8 years old today!!
We love you to the moon and back sweetheart!!!
xoxoxoxo

And, of course, Happy Morther's Day to all you mums out there!
Hope you all got totally spoilt!!

I was promised a sleep in this moring, but there was no sleeping to be done, as I had the worst headache!
All self inflicted of course!!

After Rhian's party yesterday (where I totally pigged out on cake, chips, and lollies) the usual crowd (Amy, Sonya & families) came back to our place for drinks and nibbles.
Jer's Dad also came over and it turned in to a bit of a big night!
Well..... not really for me!
I drank too much wine too quickly, and ended up putting myself to bed at abuot 8.30pm and leaving Jeremy to it!!
Everyone left at about 10.30pm and Jeremy (bless him), cleaned up once they had gone so I wouldn't have to face it on Mothers Day!
Anyway, I had a definite wine headache this morning when I woke up!
Ooooops!

For Mothers Day, Jeremy was supposed to take me out for breakfast, but I have postponed that and told him it will be lunch instead!!
Jaynie is sleeping, and I am just gonna go have a shower to make myself feel more human.....
Why oh Why do I do this to myself?!?!?

Too scared to jump on the scales....
Maybe Monday? 

Dr Dukan would be ashamed of me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment