Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday 9th May 2012 - 90.5kg


Dukan Day 3 - DONE

Started at 93.7kg
Day 1 = 92.7kg
Day 2 = 90.9kg
This morning I was 90.5kg
So that is a small loss of 400 grams in 24 hours.

After the huge loss yesterday, I'm hardly surprised - and it means a loss of 3.2 kgs in just 3 days!
CRIKEY!

In answer to Susan's question from yesterday... my sister in law heard about the diet, and bought the book.
Then another friend got a copy given to her, so I went and bought a copy too.
$27.99 from Whitcoulls - sure beats the $$'s that are being charged on the Dukan website!

I coped quite well yesterday, and found that I wasn't nearly as hungry as what I had been in the previous two days, plus, the sugar cravings were basically non-existant - something that for me is a small miracle in my pre-menstrual week!

Lately, I have been waking up and feeling hungry (pre-Dukan) and I would "need" to eat pretty much straight away.... I have NEVER been like that in my life except for over the past few months!
So.... while I was making the girls breakfast, I would chuck in an extra bagel, or slice (or 2) of bread in tot he toaster, load it up on butter and jam and have that before I even had a shower in the mornings!
Of course, then, but the time I got to work, I would be looking for more food... it was a never ending cycle of eating, feeling satisfied for a very short time, then feeling blah, then "needing" to eat again.
Of course it all makes sense now - OK - so I am a slow learner *wink*

I've got the rest of the week off with Jaynie, and I'm loving it.
The more I think about it, the more I think it is a mild case of chickenpox...
She has just a few spots, and they are going through the spot - blister - scab stage like chickenpox do, there just aren't a lot of them, so I'm hoping she will get away with just a very mild case.
Yesterday she was very very clingy and had a slight temperature, so I am happy that I have made the right decision in keeping her home this week.

I can't wait until I can do this on a full time basis.....
I'm going to get her in to swimming lessons, and music class - I just know that she will ADORE both!

And speaking of my gorgeous baby girl.... there is a foul smell wafting, so I think it's time to go do some nappy changing!
And even that is a task I don't mind so much :)



Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. I have quite a few girls who comment on my blog who had done really well with the Dukan diet. This being one of them http://dukandietress.blogspot.co.nz/

    They seem to cross over to paleo/lowcarb after they have lost their weight as it is much the same principal by then.

    Keep going, you are going well!!

    ReplyDelete