Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday 14th May 2012



Back at work today and Jaynie is back at daycare....

I cried like a baby when I dropped her off, and had to make a quick exit...
I came straight to work and typed out my resignation letter!
Pity I can't do anything with it just yet!

My eating on the weekend was completely atrocious, and I was so disgusted in myself, I didn't even bother weighing in this morning...
I will face the music tomorrow morning, and I'm back on track now, but it's crazy how just a couple of days of eating the 'wrong' things can make me feel so yuck!
Back to protein protein protein today - the post-op rules!

Mother's Day turned out to be quite nice.... Jeremy bought me a new casual jacket and a cute wee beanie I had seen - nice :)
He also cooked a delicious dinner of lamb racks and baked vegetables - the meat was just superb!
But of course I still ate too much of it!  
Then.... I attacked the feijoa cake (with cream cheese frosting) that I had made for work today...
Lets just say that between Jeremy and myself, we made a fairly decent sized chunk in it, and I didn't actually bring it in to the office today!

Righto - lots to do to catch up on last week...
It's so hard not wanting to be here, but still trying to remain positive and interested in the work...

3 comments:

  1. I hope you can get back on track Chick... and hang in there with work.. you will be leaving soon enough... time flies afterall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for ya... being at work and NOT wanting to be there is such an arse of a time. It'll be okay - the end is near!!

    Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)

    Tomorrow is the start of a new day - I myself have had a crap day also. Back on the horse tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all had a great few days.....being flexible about how we eat is ok when needed. Now it's back to doing what we know will help us be healthy and happy. It's when we don't help ourselves that the trouble starts!!!
    Be strong and look to the future....remember it wont happen overnight but it WILL happen and you will be able to enjoy your days with Jaynie!!! Love you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete