Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Wednesday 16th May 2012
Black mini skirts, black opaque tights, and black Ugg Boots DO NOT make an attractive combination!
Add to that a tight fitting singlet with stretchy lace around the bottom, layered with a tight fitting shorter singlet.
I just saw the most revolting "outfit" being paraded around the mall by a "young lady" who was happy with her ensemble.
Now.... my main question would have to be "What the hell would posses someone to put those three items of clothing together?"
A Mini skirt is fine.
Opaque tights are fine.
Ugg boots are .......... well, they are fine for keeping your feet warm, but that is a whole other topic.
Anyway, I digress.....
As I moved further through the mall, I saw not one more, but THREE more variations of that "look", all within half an hour!
Where the hell did that "style" come from???
Do they actually think it looks good?
Does it look good??
Do I just have no idea???
I certainly hope not!!!
Or am I just getting old?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you're getting old....
ReplyDelete:)
It's a crud look but so many do it.
Kate
New Zealand keeping it classy as always... I cringe when I see those girls out mooching around town.
ReplyDeleteEach to their own I think... at least the 'expose your butt crack' fashion seems to have gone!
ReplyDeleteIf I see a young girl/woman out in public looking SHOCKING... like exposed belly/boobs/butt crack... I have been know to say:
"Did you LOOK in the mirror before you left the house?"
I know, I'm not nice.
Jo, I am still coming to terms with women and teenage girls that think it is fine to wear their pyjamas, uggs and a hoodie to the shops. Bleugh.
ReplyDelete