Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday 15th May 2012


Scales showed 91.2kg this morning, so it appears I didn't completely undo ALL the work from last week,...
I'm back on track now, so will just have to stay there!!!
I'm over the daily weighing though - it plays with my head...

I'm in the process of selling all our baby gear on TradeMe... and it's kind of sad in a way.
I know that having another baby is not the right thing for us, but it still makes me a little misty eyes to know that our family is complete and that there wont be any more babies.
I've got Jaynie's cot mobile listed at present, and it got me to thinking about how much time I agonised over what one I was gong to buy in the first place!
And then of course, the excitement of actually going to get it....  Knowing that it was for a new baby.
Watching her watch it turn around and around...
Then as she got older, watching her giggle when the music came on and the animals spun and turned in front of her eyes.
And then, as she got ever older and learned how to turn it one herself, and I would go in to her room and she would look at me with that cheeky grin!
of course that turned in to her trying to pull the bloody thing off, and just bashing it when it wouldn't work cos I had turned it off at the back!  
So..... down it came so she wouldn't wreck it completely....
All that in just a year.... wow!

Anyone know of anywhere I can get a pair of long tan coloured boots with a flat heel for a wider calf?
I've looked at  www.widewidths.com  and also  www.duoboots.com  but they are both quite expensive once you convert the prices, and I'm a broke ass!  hehehe.....

5 comments:

  1. Sara range from ezibuy (www.ezibuy.co.nz) have boots for wider calves, have a pair myself, and TS14 do as well (www.ts14.co.nz). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.barefoottess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how sad you cannot have another bub.
    That must be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo

    Have a look at these
    http://www.autographfashion.com.au/TALL-RIDING-BOOT-WITH-BUCKLE-DETAIL.aspx?p33166

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No 1 shoes have some long boots for wider calves

    ReplyDelete