38 Weeks:


The lighting in these photos is just shocking!! But, I don't have an option when I am taking them myself in a hurry on timer! hehehe...
I'm in my last week of work!
YEE-FRICKEN-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can ya tell I am over it all??
I'm busy as a busy thing, and in normal circumstances I would be loving it, but of course I'm just tired and sore these days, so it takes a bit of the "rush" off my job.
If that even makes any sense?
Midwife last night, we went for a tour of the Delivery Suite at the hospital so we know where we are going etc when Bob is ready to make her appearance.
Of course I have been there before, but it was all new to Jeremy.
We even got to take a quick look in to the special care unit and see a couple of tiny babies.
Well, they aren't really that tiny, cos all the really sick ones go to Wellington Hospital, but they sure looked small to us!
I've grown in the past week, so Mary isn't concerned about getting me to go for yet another growth scan at all - YAY!
We just have to wait it out now, and be patient until Bob is ready to grace us with her presence....
Could be 2 weeks, could potentially be 4 weeks away yet!!
ARGH! Of course there is nothing I can do about it, so I am just gonna take it as it comes and TRY to be patient!
I'm a bit pissed off about the painter and the pace he is going.... sure, he is old and slow, but it should have been finished by now.
He is a real pisshead, so turns up for a few hours on Thursday (his dole day) then buggers off to the pub, and don't see him again until he sobers up enough to come back!
I'm really not looking forward to having him around the house while I am off on leave. And at times I wish that we had just spent the extra few thousand dollars to have it done by a team of guys that we got a quote from - they would have started on the 10th January, and been finished in 10 days!
Not started on the 10th of January and still be going 8 weeks later!!!
Grrrrrrr.....
Ah well - not a lot I can do about it now I guess.... just one more thing to have to deal with.
On a whole, I am pretty happy these days.... life seems to be treating me pretty damn good!
Who'd have thought?
And just cos I can........
Bella and Rhian in bed the other morning - yes - IN BED!!!



Maybe if there is someone at home the painter won't be so slack, let him know you are keeping an eye on him. If you haven't paid him yet then I would not until he has finished the job either.
ReplyDeleteOh such cute photos of you all :-)
ReplyDeleteNot long to go now....very exciting for you all :O) After looking at all your gorgeous photo just realized poor Jeremy will have 4 girls in the house.
ReplyDeleteAs for the painter stick a bloody cracker up his arse :O) lolol or you could bribe him with some alcohol.....good luck