man - I have totally lost track of days and time and everything this week!
I'm still alive, but my brain is jumbled and I'm amazed how little sleep I can actually get and still function!
I'm still alive, but my brain is jumbled and I'm amazed how little sleep I can actually get and still function!
Not that well admittedly, but I am still walking and talking and appearing to be semi-human most of the time!
I will update soon - I promise!!
Jaynie is a treasure, even if she doesn't really sleep that well and is the cause of my cracked and bleeding nipples!! hehehe...
Jeremy is off work today and tomorrow, and mum & dad are coming to stay for a few days tomorrow, so hopefully I can catch up on some sleep and maybe even some blog updates!
Rhian LOVES being a big sister, and absolutely adores her baby sister.
All is good in my world - I could just do with some sleep!
It's a never ending cycle of feeding, changing, burping, feeding, changing etc etc etc!
But........... I love it all the same!!
aw sweet Jo.. :) I envy you. I loved this time of their lives.. and look forward to seeing pictures when you have time :)
ReplyDeleteAnne