Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday 17th March 2011

CRIKEY!
Not sure if I have shared this already, but this is me pregnant with Rhian at 39 weeks - pretty much the same stage I am at right now...
I look tired and fat and bloated and just blah!
But....... when I look at the photo of me taken on Monday of this week, although my hair is a different colour and I don't think I look quite so tired, I still can't see much of a difference in the size of myself!
In reality, there is more than 40kg difference!!
Not sure what to make of that to be honest!

Last night was a terrible night....
Bella decided to bark at every little noise she hear, and it didn't help that I couldn't sleep either!
I was pretty much wide awake from about 2am through until 4.30am trying my hardest to get back to sleep - but not having much luck at all!
I even thought at one stage that the Braxton Hicks contractions I have become so used to, were amping up in to something more serious... but to no avail :(
It all died down again, and I finally managed to get back to sleep, only to be woken by Jeremy's alarm at 5.50am!
Ah well - I had lots to do at work this morning, so I was in the office by 7.15am.
I'm feeling it a bit now, my eyes are heavy and I just want to lie down, but since it's only midday and I still have another 4 hours to get through - I better not close my eyes just yet! hehehe....
I have actually surprised myself this week, and although I have been majorly busy, I have also managed to get fully up to date with EVERYTHING that I needed to.
So.... I am sitting here wondering what I will do for the afternoon!
Oooops!

Gonna go home tonight and make sushi for my last day tomorrow.
There is going to be a morning tea for me, so instead of baking a cake like I usually do, I have offered to bring sushi :)
Something completely different, and since I love making it - it's not a chore!
Plus, if I make it, it means that I can eat it too!!

Nothing else to report - I'm just rambling now...
Later!!

6 comments:

  1. There is a HUGE difference, look at your arms in both photos, the latest one looks so slim.

    Enjoy your last couple of days of work and don't overdo things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poppy cock there is a huge differnce in the 2 phots the arms and ya back for a start ya legs and look at how far under Bob you have your hads they bearly meeting Rhian photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you serious Jo?? You just HAVE to be fishing for compliments luv because blind Freddy could see you look like a pregnant Elle McPherson now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ Linda! How excitingly close it is. I remember bloody checking on here every day to see when Rhian had arrived. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls above have said it all - a huge difference! Not long now Jo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyones comment YOU LOOK FANTASTIC and there is a huge difference between how you looked pregnant with Rhian and how you look now. I think it is more because you are exhausted and needing your maternity leave desperately, so enjoy your last day and then enjoy some JO time before this little one comes along! Time to reflect once again, I think, on where you have come from, the Jo of old to the older Jo but the healther skinner one. You make us all proud...big hugs xx :)

    ReplyDelete