Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday 19th March 2011

Welcome to the world . . .

Jaynie Marie came in to the world bloody fast at 1.43am, weighing in at a modest 2.90kg (6lb 8oz).

We are all still a little in shock to be honest! So much for my week off to be a lady of leisure! I didn't even make it through my last day of work or my farewell morning tea!

Can't describe the feelings I have at present, it's too surreal, and I'm far too tired. Hehe. . .

More later :)

Sent from my Nokia phone

22 comments:

  1. congrats all the way from Sweden!
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, she is so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't expect this yet! Congratulations, she's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jo - what a beautiful wee girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news Jo. She certainly has made her appearance. Can't beleive she arrived to quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jo,Jeremy and Rhian on the safe arrival of your beautiful daughter and sister.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers, congratulations Jo!
    No time off at all! Bummer!

    She is adorable... enjoy your baby gazing!

    Let me know the details of what you want your header to be updated to!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations
    just as well you are not the type to leave things till last minute
    awesome news couldnt wait till i got home to check computer to see the news

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!!!!

    Love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the world Jaynie. She is just gorgeous. Well done Jo, Jeremy and Rhian.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, congratuations, your little cutie shares my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations she is gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG she is a beauty. Well done & many congrats to you all
    Maryh

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I got home from work yesterday to read up how your last day went. Looks like it went off with a bang.

    Congrats to you all and she is perfect. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess Jeremy will be busy finishing all those wee jobs he joked you would have time to do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful news! Such a beautiful little girl, she looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, she is just beautiful, this is wonderful news for your lovely family. Krissy (Singapore)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats! beautiful baby.... love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG I missed this ! Far too busy having fun.


    CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!!!! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations Jo!!!

    My little one was 2.5kgs so I can imagine how small she is. Enjoy fattening her up.

    ChrisXXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG i can't believe I missed this either!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to you all. Very exciting xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Many congratulations Jo and Jeremy. She shares my birthday! From Susan in Dunedin.

    ReplyDelete