Friday, October 1, 2010
Friday 1st October 2010
Half a day of work today - YAY!
And.... I am about to go in to a meeting that will take at least an hour, so in all honestly, I probably should have just stayed home for the entire day! hehehe....
The bags are packed, all I have to do is bath Bella when I get home later this morning, and we are good to go!
She is going to stay with a friend of ours who loves puppies, so fingers crossed it all goes well and she behaves herself!
Ah heck.... who am I kidding??
She is a real naughty little madam at present, so I just hope she isn't too bad for Tania & Adam!
I got home yesterday and the floor was covered in shredded toilet paper!
She had pinched one out of the basket in the loo and had much fun traipsing all over the house with it!
At least she hasn't destroyed anything of any value ........ YET!
I am sure that day is coming!
Anyway.... like I said, the bags are packed, and we are all ready to go.
Have a great weekend everyone....
I will try to remember to take lots of photos!
Apparently we are going to the races in a Hummer Limo!!
Not sure if that is totally tacky or way cool :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hummer Lino - WAY COOL! I see it every now and then driving around and it is awesome.
ReplyDeleteJust text when you want to catch up, I'll work around you.
See you soon.
Hummer Limo is way cool have a great weekend :O)
ReplyDeleteMichelle x
Have a fantastic time!
ReplyDelete