Friday, October 22, 2010
Friday 22nd October 2010
It's been a pretty quiet week, hence the lack of updates :)
I went to see my midwife on Tuesday, and all is good - me and baby are tracking well and the next thing I have to do is book in for my 20 week scan in 2 weeks.
Can't believe I will be half way in 2 weeks - YAY!!!
I'm ignoring the scales for now, cos the last time I hopped on them, the number gave me a hell of a fright, so I'm trying not to think about it at all !!
There isn't a lot I can do about it anyway, so I just have to concentrate on growing a healthy baby - that's the most important thing.
Once I pop this wee one out I can concentrate on getting back to my goal :)
Long weekend for us here in NZ this weekend - YAY!
We are gonna get some stuff done around the house, including tiling the splashback in the kitchen - FINALLY!
It's sup[posed to be good weather for the next week or so, so I am also going to take the opportunity to shampoo the carpet as well.
A lady that I work with has a proper carpet cleaning machine, so I will pick that up in the morning and give the house a good going over.
I'm actually excited about it - goes to show how boring my life is if I can get excited about cleaning carpet huh??
I am also going to try to get some of the walls painted in the baby's room too. One of the windows in there needs to be replaced, and I have held off painting because of it, but since it is taking sooooooo long to be organised, I'm thinking I might just paint the other three walls anyway!
Plus, I have curtains to make...
I'm keeping an eye out on TradeMe at the moment for a Rocking chair!
I don't want a lazy-boy, I just want a basic rocking chair that I can chuck in the baby's room and use for the night time feeds.
I remember back to when Rhian was first born, that I spent a LOT of time in the Lazy-Boy in the lounge for feeding. We don't have a lazy-boy, so I figure a rocking chair will be as good as anything....
All is good in my world..... and I'm loving it :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you get any happier chicken?
ReplyDelete