Thursday, October 14, 2010
Thursday 14th October 2010
I feel totally boring these days....
I barely have anything of interest to write about, and I'm hardly inspired to write at all.....
My sleeping is total shite, and its turning me in to a grumpy bitch 90% of the time.
All I want to do is curl up and go to sleep where there are no dogs or cats or wind or pee stops.
My crabbiness is even pissing me off, so I hate to think what Jeremy truly thinks at the moment!
He's probably wondering what the hell he has got himself into!
On the plus side, I am actually loving being pregnant.... I remember back tot he 2nd trimester when I was carrying Rhian, and I loved it then as well.
OK, so I don't love the not sleeping thing, but everything else I am pretty cool with :)
My selection of work attire is becoming smaller and smaller, in selection and fit!!
I tried on a pair of pants and shirt this morning and not only could I not zip the pants up, I couldn't do the bottom button up of the shirt either!
So instead, I settled on a cute wee polka dot dress with tights.... THANKS CARA!!!
I'm picking I'm gonna spend a LOT of time in dresses and tights this pregnancy! lol
Bella is in season.... and I am gutted!
She is only just 6 months, and it was on my list of "things to do" this week, to ring the vet and get her booked in to be speyed!
Typical Murphys Law though.... she started bleeding on Monday! Grrrrrr!!!
I rang the vet anyway, and they inform me that they wont do the surgery until 4 - 6 weeks after she comes out of season!
Double GRRRRRRR!!!!!
You can bet your ass I will get her booked in at the earliest possible time though, cos there is NO WAY in hell that I am going to have an unspeyed dog in my house again!
After years of having to clean up after Teagan, I vowed and declared I would NEVER do it again!
Bad timing on this cycle, but NO MORE after this!
I'm putting my foot down :)
I've just realised.... I've munched my way through pretty much a whole box of Rice crackers this morning!
Oooops!
Ah well.... I wont be wanting lunch now!
And, this afternoon we have a big meeting that is held off premises and always has drinks and nibbles, so I will just have some of those later.
All non-alcoholic of course ;)
Geez.... told ya I am boring these days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think our Coco has had her first season too.. but is really hard to tell with a little dog! How can YOU tell? If coco has, she has had very little blood!
ReplyDeleteWe want to breed her, so I need to KNOW when she's in season next time!
HELP?
Probably a good thing with Bella as it is better to have them speyed after their first season. Prevents bladder problems later. From experience this is right :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day and weekend.
Oh!!!! I just remembered that I hadn't been saving my $1 coins for Baby's 1st bank account......better get my act together, 17 this week, unless inflation has put it up!!! rofl
Luv ya
xoxoxo