Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday 5th October 2010


How's this for efficient......  I am completely up to date with all my work, and now have nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon!
It's gonna be a long 2 hours, that is for damn sure!!

I don't even have anything to talk about today.....
Everything is hunky dory!
And I mean everything!
I have nothing to complain about, and life is great :)


PLUS..... I get my gorgeous girl back tomorrow, and I have 3 days off work as well.
As long as the weather remains as glorious as it is today, I will be one very happy camper!

I might be having too much fun with my girl over the next few days to update at all..... so have a great weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your days with your girl:-)

    Love the baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not fair to gloat so bloody happily on here! Please whinge about SOMEHTHING next time ; P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your having fun with Rhian.
    Mum has my boys today....yay!
    Your dress looked really lovely on and you were looking fantastic when we caught up on Sunday.

    Thanks again for the clothes, I am wearing most of them now which is brilliant.

    Enjoy the rest of your week off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were already a follower chick!

    ReplyDelete