Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday 4th October 2010

FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!!!!

I have had an absolute blast over the past couple of days, it's been AWESOME!!!
The weather was great, the company was great, the events were great, the food was great, the trip was great

Everything was GREAT!!!
I just love it when things go right and there are no dramas at all!
Seriously..... it was just brilliant from the time we pulled out of the driveway at home on Friday, to the time we got back last night - just perfect!!!
I ate my way through the weekend, and enjoyed every damn mouthful!

I woke up both mornings without hangovers, and realised why I LOVE not drinking!I enjoyed the sun without getting sunburnt, and I caught up with Cara and Rach - what more could I ask for??
BRILLIANT!!!!!

Of course - in typical form, I didn't get any shots of Jeremy and I together, cos it's bloody hard to take pictures when there are only two of you! hehehe....

You can see from the first picture that my bump is definitely out there now.... and considering I'm "only" 15 weeks, I think it is a pretty good size!

The funny thing is, is that when I was pregnant with Rhian, I didn't actually start looking pregnant until past the 20 week mark, just cos I was carrying so much extra weight.
Now, it's pretty cool, cos I have a definite baby bump, and look pregnant and not just fat!!! lol
Here is the Hummer Limo, which was pretty cool on the inside too, but the pictures didn't turn out cos it was pretty dark..... bummer :(

Here is Jeremy on Saturday morning, nursing a headache as we wait for our brunch :)
He had a wee bit too much to drink the night before, and was feeling a tad sorry for himself!

But.... he manned up and made it through the entire day of racing on Saturday, and even managed to take me out for a lovely dinner afterwards as well!

And here is a picture of Bella and Thomas happy to be re-united after a weekend apart.... awwwwww.........


Oh yeah, and here is what Bella looked like last night, in all her hairy, fluffball glory:


She will look totally different tonight though, cos as I type this, she is at the groomers having a good old haircut!!
I have told them to take it pretty short, so it will be interesting to see what she looks like when I pick her up later on this afternoon!


I've got a really short week this week..... just today and tomorrow at work, the three whole days off to spend with my girl for the school holidays!
I'm soooooooo looking forward to it you have no idea!!
I've missed her like crazy since she has been away, and I still have to get through another two days before she comes home again.
Mum & Dad are bringing her down on Wednesday, so I don't even have to drive anywhere to collect her!
Too cool!!

Righto - I have a ton of work to get done in the 2 days that I am here this week, so best I get back to it!

I'll post an "after" photo of Bella tomorrow...



I couldn't wait! Hehehehehehe.....

She looks so different - I totally cracked up when I collected her this afternoon!

She looks like a different dog!

But still cute :)

4 comments:

  1. Go the bump! Yay!!! Sounds like a groovy weekend... Glad you had fun.

    Kate (kittie444)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jo! U r my hero! U look absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baby bump, and the 15 weeks seems to have gone so fast, well the 10 that we have known about your pregnancy. he/She will be here in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing Jo - pregnancy DEFINITELY suits you! Bella looks pretty cute too, I love grooming day with our dogs, they look (and smell) beautiful.

    ReplyDelete