Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday 11th July 2010

NO HANGOVER TODAY!!!
YAY ME!!!!!

Great night last night, and as bloody usual.... the camera got taken with us and then totally forgotten!!
Luckily we managed to get a couple of shots before we headed out the door.... but only just!!
Gutted... cos I think I looked pretty good! hehehehe...


VAIN MUCH?!?!

Here are the only shots we got:


And now here is Bella getting a bath.... YES - I am bathing her in the kitchen sink!
No, we don't have a laundry tub, and Yes, I did wash it thoroughly afterwards :)


She is Totally UNIMPRESSED!!


And now, last but not least...... Bella and her sleeping buddies, Thomas & Charlie :)

I'm so pleased they all get on!

8 comments:

  1. How great thou art!

    Beautiful, totally stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look amazing girl showed ur b4 and now photo to my partner and he said wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning, that dress is perfect.

    I am glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Jo :) You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW!! You looked beautiful Cinderella! Hard to believe you were ever a larger lady - I bet no-one would believe you if you told them! Wish I could see my collar bones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous dress on a gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!
    And I too bath the babies in the sink! And they hate it too.

    ReplyDelete