Well well well........
A LOT can happen in a few weeks!!!
Tickets have been booked for Sydney at Christmas time - YEEHA!!!!
I just can't wait!!!!!
The builder DOES exist and finally turned up the other day to measure up the bathroom! Now we are just waiting on a list from him before we can go shopping - that should come through this weekend!
Jeremy started his new job today and he sounds happier ALREADY!!!
He was SOOOO ready to leave where he was..... even if they though he was the best thing since sliced bread - he NEEDED a change!
It's so great to see him relaxed and happy.
Long may it last!!!
And the biggest news of all..............
HOLY SHIT!!!!
I'M PREGNANT!!
We are thrilled of course, and still a little stunned to be honest!!
I have my first scan tomorrow, cos I have NO IDEA when I am due, so hopefully they can tell me that when I go in.
1.15pm...... and before that I have to drink 1 L of water and HOLD IT!!
Crikey!!!
I got a little suspicious last Monday morning when I had a shower and my boobs felt like they were on fire!
Weird!
Then, Monday night I realised that I had been up about 6 times during the night to pee.
NOT LIKE ME at all!!!!
So..... Tuesday night, I dug out a test I had, and peed on the stick, not expecting much to be honest.
Imagine my utter shock when a faint positive came up!!!
Jeremy didn't want to get excited, cos he thought that if it was faint, then maybe it wasn't positive at all?
After a lot of consultation with "Mr Google" we decided that I would buy another test on Wednesday, and do the pee thing on Thursday morning.
Well, I couldn't bloody wait could I??
I bought a 3 pack (and an extra single one just to be on the safe side), and did one at work - POSITIVE!
That night I did another one - POSITIVE
So.... the Dr was called, and an appointment was made for Friday morning.
Then Thursday morning I did the remaining 2 tests - BOTH POSITIVE!!!!
At the Dr's on Thursday, I did another pee test - POSITIVE!!
Then went for blood tests on my way back to work.
Saturday morning I had to go for another blood test, and then the waiting began!
This morning I rang the Dr, and sure enough.......... all SIX tests were correct!!!
I'M PREGNANT!!!!!
Now, the next step is the scan........
I can barely believe it all!
Geez....... it looks like I WILL have blog fodder for a while to come yet huh??
Welcome back Joanna :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteLongtime reader here - super-THRILLED for you both.
(And Rhian will be over the moon to be a big sister.)
Really looking forward to (among everything else of course) reading how you find the whole pregancy thing post WLS.
Congrats again - SO pleased for you :))
Wahoo fantastic news!!! I can remember you saying you were pregnant with Rhian.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That is wonderful news. How did Rhian take the news she i going to be a big sister, I bet she is excited.
ReplyDeletehow exciting a new baby in our bloggin family it has been a while I am so pleased for you Jo
ReplyDeleteAwesome news- I was secretly hoping this would be the case!!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Jo,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! You made the tears come into my eyes, I am so happy for you!
And thank you for blogging on :)
Heidi
Woo freaking hoo! I am so pleased for you all! What wonderful news! I bet Rhian can't wait to be a big sister! Take care. Kel xxx
ReplyDeleteHey there Jo,
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and your new family. I am sure Rhian will love being a big sister. Look forward to reading the journey of your pregnancy.
Congratulations to all of you :)
Renee
YAY!!!! That is awesome news!!! I am so pleased for you all!! Congrats xxxx
ReplyDeleteYippee yippee yippee! Just what you wanted. All falling into place at once. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo,Jeremy & Rhian.
ReplyDeleteAll the very best. So glad Jeremy's 1st day went well and he is happy.
Take care of yourself
Oh yes, lots of blogger fodder!!!!! Long may it continue, heck I've been reading your blog now for years and years - so glad there will be more and mreo!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust read your wonderful news on fb. Congratulations to you all. Rhian is going to be a big sister. How exciting. Hopefully we will get lots of updates here.
ReplyDeleteHey great great news...a new baby is so exciting and Rhian will just be beside herself with joy...
ReplyDeleteTHRILLED TO BITS for you girl!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! That's wonderful news!! I cracked up at the six pregnancy tests!!
ReplyDeleteRhian will be a great age, another little mum to help!
Wow, congratulations! You are such an inspiration Jo and deserve every blessing that comes your way.
ReplyDeleteI know you don't write your blog for the benefits of strangers across the globe, but can't begin to tell you how much it brightens my day to hear your updates. Good luck!
Yay Jo! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI have also been a longtime reader and so stoked theres going to be more.
All the best to you, Jeremy and Rhian - what an exciting time
Jo
www.creating-wellness.blogspot.com
xo
Hi Jo, you don't know me from a bar of soap, but I've been reading your blog since probably at least a year before you got pregnant with Rhian - so a long long time! And I just had to say how stoked I am for you, it's very exciting. The last few years have certainly been eventful for you and I bet the next year is going to be amazing. Congratulations! Sal
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! That is awesome news!!! I am so pleased for you all!! Congrats xxxx
ReplyDelete