No - I haven't fallen off the face of the earth :)
Work has been busy as usual and by the time I have finished mucking about on Facebook when I get home, it's late and I can't be arsed updating! hehe..
I'm at home today - I woke up with a shocking headache, almost a migraine, so instead of trying to tough it out, I just rolled over and went back to sleep.
It must have worked though, cos I have woken up with just a dull thud like ache to contend with.
I still haven't got up though - I'm still in bed and it is 1.10pm!
Can you spell LAZY?? lol
Not sure what the weekend holds for us.... Here in the Lower North Island we have Wellington Anniversary Day on Monday, so an extra day off - YAY!
The weather is supposed to be crap, so that puts the plans of sanding the outside of the house on hold once again!
We really can't catch a break these days with this damn "summer" weather!
Once it stops raining, the wood needs a couple of nice days to dry out, and that is all we seem to get - one or two "nice" days, then the rain comes back again!
NOT FAIR!
Might head up to Foxton for a night, see how we go I guess :)
Righto - I might turn on the TV and see what trashy Daytime programs I can find to entertain me :)
At least you get a4 day weekend! We considered running away for the weekend, but it looks like the weather will be pretty bad everywhere.
ReplyDeleteHope the head has settled down and that the weather forecasters have got it wrong.!!
ReplyDeletePffffft. shit weather here too.
ReplyDeleteI'll swap you - we have Australia Day on Tuesday but have to go to work on Monday before getting our public holiday :-(
ReplyDeleteHope the weather gets better soon - it's so unpredictable these days! I hear you about the facebook addiction too, it's so addictive but such a great way to keep up to date with so many people at once.
I hope you had/have a great long weekend. We have the Australia Day holiday tomorrow. But no holiday for hubby today.
ReplyDeleteHope the migraines disappear soon! K :)