So much to do and I just feel like I have more control over it all now.... I think the Christmas break was just what I needed to get revitalised again - YAY!!
Everyone is back on board there too, so it takes a little of the stress off, and it also gives me the opportunity to be a little more relaxed as well.
Which is EXACTLY why I have taken today off!
Jeremy went back to work on Tuesday as well, but only did half a day as there was no work for him (he is a sales rep, and his clients are all construction companies, most of whom are closed until the 18th January).
Wednesday, he called me at about 10am and informed me that he was taking the rest of the week off, and was going to golf right then.
Lucky bastard!!!
Jealous much?? hehe...
Anyway, we had decided to go up to Foxton on Friday night, then Jeremy suggested I take Friday off and we go up on Thursday night instead..... GREAT IDEA!!
So, I'm now sitting at Mum's kitchen table doing this update!
Dad and Jeremy have gone off for a game of golf, and I have just had wonderful cuddles with the most gorgeous wee man on the face of the earth!!!
**Picture to follow :)**
And now I will go jump in the shower and then hit the 2nd hand shops to see if I can't get me some bargains! hehehe....
I have become the QUEEN of 2nd hand shops lately :)
Mum & Dad are having a BBQ tonight, and there will be people here that I haven't seen in absolutely AGES!!! So it will be interesting to see the reactions I get....
Now, here is a photo from Christmas Day, Rhian absolutely ADORES her new cousin Tyler:
wow rhian looks like your sister Jo. You can see the family resemblance :) Have a fab weekend x
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely BBQ, say 'Hi' to ya mum.. tell her I'm STILL waiting for that Ginger Crunch recipe! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou can really see how special Rhian thinks her new baby cousin is. Good on you for taking the time out to spend time with the family
ReplyDeleteLOL ... I need to move to NZ - I would never get a day off work after only 3 weeks back!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo - I so love newborns, it's a pity they don't stay that little for longer.
I look forward to hearing about the reactions you get tonight - have a fabulous weekend!
Gorgeous photo and I agree that Rhian does look like Steph! And also how much Rhian adores Tyler! He is gorgeous! *cluck cluck*
ReplyDeleteHope BBQ went well, and look forward to reading about everyones reactions to how stunning you are now looking!