Hmmmm..... not entirely sure how the hell I managed a LOSS over the holiday, but hey, who the hell am I to complain huh?
Last week: 88.1kg
This week: 87.7kg
This weeks result: Loss of 400 grams
Total Result: -52.9kg
This mornings weigh in felt a bit like they did in the old days.....
I got the scales out, and my heart started beating a bit faster!
I stripped off, hopped on and took a deep breath.....
Then I looked down at the numbers.
I actually thought it said 89.7 to start with, but then after a 2nd glance, I realised it was 87.7kg.
In the end, I weighed a few times and got the same number each time, so finally accepted the fact that I had LOST weight over the holiday.
Strange!!!
Anyway, best I get back to the boring tasks that have to be done before returning to work tomorrow..... washing, ironing, vacuuming.
BORING!!!
Hi Jo, Congratulations on your engagement to Jeremy, You sound so very happy. I have a question, hope you don't mind me asking, but you said in your post that you have eaten way too much, Do you not feel ill now when you eat more than you were able to when you first had the banding.
ReplyDeleteMaggie
You may have eaten more Jo but it was good food mainly....well except for that evil cheesecake ROFL. Great to see you had a loss :) You were quite active as well with the energiser bunny around!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteHope work isn't too much of a shock tomorrow!! Just don't turn the alarm off. :)
xoxoxoxo from all of us :)
Well done on your unexpected loss. They are the best kind.
ReplyDeleteWow, you are consistently moving down the 80's and in a healthy amount that is easier for the body to adjust to, that sounds so perfect. How wonderful to see the trouser size shrink and need to go buying new trousers again, and to now be able to pick things up in the thrift shops now you have a big selection of things to fit you there. Cannot wait for the next lot of progress photos soon. from Jasmine
ReplyDeleteLove a surprise loss! Wish I had one ;) LOL
ReplyDeleteGreat work, glad you liked the card. Hope work is ok!
Great work Jo - just goes to prove how in control you really are.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo
ReplyDeleteFirst of all - thanks for your support and concern.
I'm still reading - just don't always feel I can leave any supportive comments - but here goes.... What you have achieved in the past year has been mindblowing! I think I've told yopu that your blog was the first weight loss blog I came across (Peter's niece tipped me of about it.) So happy for you and Jeremy. Got to say you looked absolutely stunning in the Christmas day photo - tell that younger sister of yours she has some serious competition!
Congratulations, Jo!
ReplyDeleteYour life seems to be "painfully" perfect right now :)
You look stunning, you and J. as a pair look stunning, your ring is WOW and no more words needed :). I am really happy for you!
With best wishes,
Mailis
Awesome when you have an unexpected loss - congrats on the loss and the engagement :-)
ReplyDelete