Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday 8th August 2011

ARRGGHHH!!!!!
I jumped on the scales yesterday morning, and I was TOO DAMN CLOSE to the 90's for my liking!
In fact, I am sure it was probably just plain luck that meant the numbers flashed 89.9kg instead of 90-something!!
So..... I decided that today would be the start of my "healthier choices" plan...
I always have, and always will HATE the word diet, so I vowed and decalred that I would NEVER go on one again... so "Healthier Choices" sounds much more do-able to me!
That was until this morning, just 2 hours in to said plan, that I was told about a morning tea shout to welcome one of the new Directors to the business!
Ah well, I'll start tomorrow!! hehehehe.....

I had a quiet weekend... just hanging around home doing noto much of anything - it was good :)
Jaynie LOVES her Jolly Jumper:







And, as you can hear, she gets quite vocal in it :)



This morning, Rhian was complaining that Jaynie was "talking" too loudly, and she couldn't hear the TV! Makes a change from her crying I guess :)



If Rhian is complaining about Jaynie already..... imagine what it will be like when she is getting in to all of Rhian's stuff and REALLY annoying her!



I can't wait! hahahahaha.....


4 comments:

  1. You can bet your bottom dollar Rhian is NOT going to like Jaynie once she is crawling into all her stuff!
    The Jolly Jumper video is gorgeous. Awwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! As if we haven't got enough cuteness over on Chris's blog!

    My nephew got frustrated with my niece getting into his stuff once she started moving around, so he would build a fort around her so she couldn't get to his stuff. Very funny!

    New niece (well, 14 months) has discovered that if she pulls her brother and sister's hair they yell! She loves having control over their reaction I think.

    Thanks Jo and Chris for all the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute!! I remember our grandies jumping around in the Jolly Jumpers. They all seem to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video's you are putting up now. That Jaynie is adorable.

    Jolly Jumpers keep them amusing for ages eh?

    ReplyDelete