Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday 2nd August 2011

SUCCESS!!!

We now have a Dummy-free household!
Miss Jaynie has been without her dummy / pacifier since last Wednesday night!!
WOOHOO!!!
OK, so it hasn't been all plain sailing that is for damn sure, and I must admit that on Sunday night I very nearly gave in and gave it to her..... BUT..... I persisted, and she was FINE!!

And... I'm not sure if it is a coincidence or not, but since taking the dummy off her, she has become so much more vocal!
She has certainly found her voice now that is for sure!
It is soooo cute :)
If I could figure out how to upload a clip on to here, I would show you all, but until I do, you will just have to take my word for it :)

Not a lot else to report...... I just thought I would report back on my clever girl :)

Now it's time for me to go visit her at Daycare - my favourite part of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment