Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday 30th August 2011

Week 1 Day 2

90.8kg

WTF?!?

Possibly a "hangover" gain from the weekend of overindulging?
I was damn sure that the numbers would have gone DOWN already.... just goes to show that you can't be certain of anything huh?

Day 1 yesterday went well.... I stuck to my "plan" of an Optifast shake for lunch, and then a stir-fry for dinner, with NO TREATS!
The only "additional" thing I ate yesterday was a banana.....
Oh, and about 6 coffees
And...... I even drank water - shock horror!

AND........ I didn't go straight home and sit on my butt!
I MOVED it instead!
It was raining by the time I got home, and since I don't have a rain cover for the pushchair (yet) I had to go on the devil machine.... I only lasted 10 bloody minutes, but hey - it's a start right?
Tonight I will aim for 12! hehehe...

Jaynie was only up twice last night... she went to bed at 7pm, was up at 11pm for a drink, and then again at 2am for another one!
It's a heck of a lot better than Sunday night though - she was awake every damn hour through the night!
Not sure what her problem was, but thankfully, last night was better.

I had a shite sleep though!
Wedding crap kept running through my head....
Maybe because we actually booked the reception venue yesterday?
Not entirely sure, but hopefully tonight I can slow my brain down enough to actually get to sleep at a decent hour?
It's all very well and good going to bed early, but when you are still awake at midnight, it kind of defeats the purpose dontcha reckon??

It's gonna be a challenge today..... one of the ladies that works in my office has just plonked a box of chocolate fish on the meeting table and said "Help Yourself"!!!!
ARGH!!!
I LOVE chocolate fish!!!

Stay away from the table Joanna, stay AWAY from the table!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. what on earth is chocolate fish???? I am imagining chocolates shaped like fish but really have no idea! lol good luck with this week Jo :)

    ReplyDelete