Day 1 of Heathly eating....... bloody 'ell I'm HUNGRY dammit!!!
Usually by this time, I have snacked my way through quite a wee feast, but today, I am doing it hard.
Damn Hard!!
A couple of reasons..... I completely over-indulged on Saturday night, and consumed far too much wine!
I majorly suffered for it yesterday with the worst hangover I have had in years!
"Apparently" I had a great time on Saturday night at Sonya's (Jeremy's sister), and I was keeping everyone entertained!
I don't remember going home at all, I certainly don't remember throwing up when we got home, but I DO remember having to get up to Jaynie at 4am with a pounding head, and a churning stomach!
Thankfully (or not) my stomach was quite seedy most of yesterday, and I didn't really eat that much, but the scales still flashed up 90.3kg this morning, and I was gutted to see that I am once again in my "NO GO" zone!
Plus..... if I don't start doing something NOW, then before you will know it, it will be March, and I wont be able to fit my wedding dress!
And I REFUSE to be a fat bride..... AGAIN!!!!
So...... it's OptiFast for me for lunch, then a little protein and veges for dinner.
I'm thinking that I will do Opti for lunch for the week, just so that I can kick start in to my weight loss again...
I'm bloody sick and tired of only having a few items of clothing to wear, and I'm pissed off at the fact that I let carbs become my MAIN food again, instead of being the last thing that I should be reaching for!
I also HAVE to get off my butt and MOVE it instead of getting home in the evening and sitting on it!
I HATE the cross-trainer, but if I can't get myself out for a damn walk after work, then I am just going to HAVE TO get on that damn devil machine and shrink these thighs that way!
So.... there ya have it!
Day 1 of week 1
And I'm tired and grumpy and hungry already!
Hahaha.... what a week this will be huh???
90.3kg....... you WILL be gone by tomorrow dammit!!!!
You are so writing about me! I had the "sleeve" done two years ago and recently have overindulged and put on a couple of kilos and I have just reached my no go zone :( I need to exercise and move and cut out carbs, but it is hard!!!! Good luck to you! I need to motivate myself so will start tomorrow!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jo
ReplyDeleteWe have both started a challenge I'm doing a 12 week one to get me to double digits :) I have loss 62.5kgs then I put on 10kgs going thru depression I have 47kgs to go to my goal of 71kgs :)
I have been following you for many a years I hope my blog comes up for you so you can have a read if you like.
Good luck with it all it's a hard process but so worth it. Got to love fighting the demons :)
Talk soon
Kate