Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday 5th November


Well, work has been crazy busy this week so far, and I have been in meetings pretty much most of the day today.
I am taking on a lot more work from my manager, and as a result, am bloody busy!
Which of course is great, but hard going when I have to fit it in around already scheduled meetings and such.
But.... I'm not going to complain at all - just take it all in my stride and do the best damn job that I can!
My manager is looking at leaving in the first half of next year, and there is a possibility that I could step in to his shoes.

Therefore, now is my time to shine so to speak....... and no matter how incompetent or insecure I feel, I have to just swallow that down and take charge.

Rhian is with me this week, and she is an absolute treasure!!!
She is over the moon to be going to kindy next week, and it is pretty much all she talks about!
The other fantastic thing, is the fact that she got in to the school that I wanted her to get in to - thanks to the Ballot system.
I joked with my boss that the school must have a Quota to meet, and I fit in to the category of "Solo mum from Wainuiomata" and he just cracked up and said it is probably right!!  Hehehehe - cheeky bastard!!!!
Either way........ I don't care to be honest!
I am just stoked that she got in!

I had SOOOOOOO much to say today, but have just had a call to tell me that my car is ready to be picked up from the panel beaters!!  
YAY!!!!!!
I'm off to collect that up before I head in to my next meeting this afternoon!
YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment