Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Wednesday 5th November - 2
BASTARDS!!!
I have to pay the bloody excess of $250 to get my car!
They are holding my baby for ransom!!
Bastards!!!!!!
Apparently the Police haven't bothered to reply to the Insurance Company's requests for the "at fault" persons details.
Therefore, they have no one to bill, and that means I get stuck with the bloody excess until they can locate her!!!
Of course I couldn't get her bloody details cos I was in a freaken Ambulance!!!!
I'm SOOOOOOO mad!
The Policeman that responded to the accident was "supposed" to call me back and give me the details to pass on to the Insurance company, but never did.
When I mentioned this to the insurance company OVER a week ago, I was told that I didn't need to do anything, and they would follow it up.
Well............. HELLO!!!!???!!!!
It appears that there are a few in-bloody-competant people out there!!
Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Long story short, I'm gonna go pick up my damn car and pay the bloody excess and wait for probably MONTHS to get it reimbursed.
ASSHOLES!!!
Can ya tell I am a little grumpy???
Anyway........ enough of that!
Jeremy started Reductil on Monday.
He took himself off to the Dr on Friday and asked for the prescription all off his own back.
I was stunned......... but happy for him all the same :)
Tuesday afternoon he was complaining of a headache, today, he didn't even go to work at all it was that bad.
He reckons that it is the Reductil....... I reckon it is cos he is a bloody drama queen!!!
Seriously, it is probably a sugar withdrawal headache, that any "normal" person would just put up with and carry on as normal.
Oh no! Not Jeremy!
He is dying!!!
It's the worst headache he has ever had!
WHATEVER!!!!!
Take a bloody pill and shut the hell up man!!!!
You are pissing me off!!!!
Hahahahahaha........ look how intolerant I am??
But ya know..... he just has to get indigestion and he thinks he is having a heart attack!
I kid you not!
Blah blah blah......
I had a dream the other night that I was a PlayBoy Bunny!
I was super skinny and gorgeous with beautiful long blonde hair, and I was just DIVINE!!!!
Anyway, we (all of us Playboy Bunnys) were all on a bus going to ta dance, but it crashed, and my hair got all messed up.
I needed to have it re-done, but all of the other Bunny's kept on pushing in front of me to get to the stylist, and I never said a word.
In the end I missed out on going to the dance (god knows what it was for) because I had let everyone go in front of me to have their hair re-done, cos I didn't think that I deserved it as much as they did!!!
Totally weird dream I tell ya!!!
There I was, left all alone in a corner watching everyone else go off to the dance while I just quietly sat aside and let them all leave me behind.
Pretty much the story of my life I guess........... well, that is how I feel at times anyway....
That I am just watching life go by instead of actually living it.
Sad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So good Rhian got in the school you wanted!
ReplyDeleteFunny but weird dream, I don't think you will watching life go past for long!
Men!