Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday 12th November


Thanks Grandma!!!!

 Thanks a bloody lot!!!!!!

I love you dearly, but did you really have to leave me such a legacy???

I used to admire the way you stood so tall and proud.

But I didn't EVER want to look down and see YOUR ankles at the end of my legs!!!

Yes........... it's official!

I have my darling Grandmothers CANKLES!!!!!!!

Ugh!

I bet she would be soooooo proud!!!!!

I'm not!

2 comments:

  1. Guess your ankles are swollen in the heat dear!!!! LOL If it's any consolation mine are too and I'm not even related to her by blood LOL
    Luv Ya
    ma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - both our girls have their gran's ankles, (not my side of the family) One daughter is really skinny and she still has them - calls them cankles too!!!! So sorry Jo - even when you are slimmer - they'll still be there, but a bit less of them!

    ReplyDelete