Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday 27th November


Just call me Superwoman!!
Found a new flat and had most of my stuff moved in to it yesterday.

Just have to pick up a few bits and pieces out of storage, and also some stuff from Jeremy's place on the weekend, and I will be good to go.
It's a cute wee 2 bdrm unit in Central Lower Hutt, so YAY to not having to drive over to Wainui every bloody day!!!!
I'm still staying at a friends place until tomorrow night, as nothing is unpacked yet.
I couldn't get movers at such short notice for Saturday, but they were able to do it during the week, which is why all my stuff is at the new place but not unpacked.
Blah blah blah....

Anyway, I am feeling positive and excited about the future..... I can finally concentrate on me and Rhian and not have to worry about Jeremy's insecurities and over bearing nature.
I will go in to it more when I have more time, cos I want to document how I am / was feeling about the whole thing....

I have my appointments in Hamilton next week, YAY!!!!

Have to run for now, but will update in more detail when I have an internet connection and am settled in to my new place!

WOOHOO!!!!

Bring on my new life!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you so much happier. The new life of Jo begins :-)
    Luv Ya
    Ma xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on finding some new digs for you and Rhian.
    I know that next week in Hamilton will be an emotional time, but make sure you use the support network that David and the team offer. You have been through a whole heap and this will be great way to kick off the rest of your life in a positive way,

    Remember I am always around if you want to chat about he surgery or life in general.

    Bug hugs

    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really new beginnings for you Jo! You got back on your feet pretty quickly:-)

    Good luck next week!

    ReplyDelete