I'm still in a cast, this time it's a purple one.
Hopefully it comes off on the 25th, so just over a week to go - YAY!
I'm totally over it!!!
We have a lot going on at the moment, a wedding to go to this weekend, I have a girls weekend for the Martinborough Fair in two weeks, then we have a quick weekend trip to Sydney (child-free) at the beginning of March, and another wedding at the beginning of April.
We have had NOTHING on for months, then everything happens at the same time - I'm looking forward to it.
All the social events have made me confront my ever increasing weight, and I have faced the scales once again.
I'm still where I was about 6 months ago, so I'm happy that I haven't got any bigger, but I'm back in the "fat chick" section in the clothes shops, and I HATE that!!
It's so easy to slip back in to old habits, and I have fully done that - bread being my biggest downfall.
It has to stop...
With the broken arm, I have basically spent the past 4 weeks at home on my ass, and it seems I have been eating my way through each day with the kids.
I will be happy when the cast comes off and I have full function back, as at the moment I don't even have the strength to push the pushchair!!
I's hard to get motivated when everything seems so hard :(
It has to be done though - the lady that comes in during the day to help with the housework (through ACC while I'm in a cast) looked at my wedding photo and said "Gosh, you have changed haven't you? I didn't recognise you!"
BITCH!
Time to make a change....
Ha! That comment made me LOL for real. At least you are in the realising what you've done wrong phase and ready for action. Although a LOT of stuff on makes it hard but you'll get there. The wrist will take a bit of healing time, even after the cast so be careful. Have a fun busy time!
ReplyDeleteKate
How rude of the cleaning lady!!!! You will be back to your slimmer self again in no time, you know what to do :-)
ReplyDelete