Daily trials and tribulations of Jo :)
Just a half day at a time......you can do it you know you can... LL
You can do it chick...
You will be fine once you get back into it & get a routine going.
I am so having to do this again myself, and just taking it one meal at a time, and working out that lollies/chippies/chocolate and deep fried foods are NOT everyday foods........man I am a slow learner.
You inspire me!
Just a half day at a time......you can do it you know you can... LL
ReplyDeleteYou can do it chick...
ReplyDeleteYou will be fine once you get back into it & get a routine going.
ReplyDeleteI am so having to do this again myself, and just taking it one meal at a time, and working out that lollies/chippies/chocolate and deep fried foods are NOT everyday foods........man I am a slow learner.
ReplyDeleteYou inspire me!
ReplyDelete