Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday 28th February 2014

Love this little Cabbage Patch Kid!!
I'm going away this afternoon with a couple of girlfriends - and NO kids!!!!
We will go out for dinner tonight, and then to the Martinborough Fair tomorrow.
Did I mention NO KIDS???
Did I also mention NO HUSBAND!?!?!
I'm so excited!
I get some ME ME ME ME ME time!
Oh Yeah!!!!!!

My arm is getting better every day - I still have next to no strength in my wrist at all, but I am getting it back very slowly, and it's not hurting so much any more - YAY!!
I haven't been brave enough to take the pushchair out for a spin yet... that will be a challenge for next week.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. She's absolutely gorgeous Jo! Enjoy your kid free time. You might be a bit surprised at how much you miss them though.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that after all you have been through lately you get to have some "me" time :)
    Enjoy the fair....... I think Leigh goes too so you may see her there. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, freedom. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete