1. Jaynies hair before it got cut
2. Jaynie's hair after.... Much better!
3. Jaynie left her afternoon tea treat for being good at the hairdressers on the table... Tilly was super quick to pounce!
4. Hand cut noodles of carrot and zucchini for me as everyone else was having pasta.




I had my cast taken off today and I'm now in a small removable brace - yay!
It's sore but apparently that's completely normal, and I'm back on pain killers again but only for a few days I think.
I'm actually in the bath right now, giving my arm a good soak so I can give it a good clean!
The state of my skin under the cast was disgusting!
Blogging in the bath - I love it :)
Oh, and here is a drunk selfie from Saturday night I found on my phone! Too funny :)


Love the photos, gorgeous one of you and the boy.
ReplyDeleteJust caught up with your previous post Jo - you are going well! I'm finding low carbs is the answer for me. Love your photos:-)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos.......especially the one of you both. Not many sleeps now and we get to see you in person :). Yeah for low carbs :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely photo Jo. Great that you are doing the vegetable noodles. It takes a while to hand cut them though... I have a little juilienne thingy I got from the Homestore (OXO brand) and it's great! Well worth the investment of around $16.
ReplyDeleteYum, the vege noodles look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThat selfie is a gorgeous photo! And your veggie noodles look yummy. What a great idea. :-) (Susan in Dunedin)
ReplyDeleteGood on you Jo for getting back on plan, you will succeed, I love the look of the vegies, did you use a spiral cutter.
ReplyDelete