Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday 27th February 2014

We had home made pizza for dinner last night.... it was delicious!!
I made the cauliflower base so mine was completely carb free - and it was wonderful!!
My toppings were chicken, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, red onion, capsicum and pine nuts.
A lot of work, but I'd do it again if the rest of the family was having pizza :)
Not much planned today... Might just have a lazy day :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness........I am so proud of you and your lower carbs. That pizza looked and sounded so yummy.......I want some Now!!!!! Lol.
    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am even more proud than your Mum is.... You are rocking it Jo and don't let the weekend get away on you. There is always a choice you can make - trust me, I go to pubs and cafes often and never have trouble. Have a fun time !!

    ReplyDelete