Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday 20th February 2014

I was reading an article yesterday on Stuff - here's the link:  80/20 Rule is Rubbish  and the part I have copied here really hit home... Just thought I would share :)

Cut the Bull-Shit
You probably know what's holding you back. Video games? Throw them out the window. Boyfriend/girlfriend? Dump them. Partying? Stay in. Chips and cakes? Bin it all. Cut out what's holding you back and get it done. This is your life, your responsibility. No one else can do it for you, no matter what those infomercials and fad diet gurus say.
The most important question I have for anybody about weight loss has little to do with food or fitness. It's a simple question that 70-plus per cent of us need to look in the mirror and ask: can you change?


2 comments:

  1. Food for thought!!!!! See it's going to be a hot one today too for you. Don't forget........your heat pump cools too......use it :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that too - yes without "a change" then nothing will happen, especially food choices. I also procrastinate about exercise far too much... I must do something about that.

    ReplyDelete