Weighed in yesterday and gained 900grams!
Was a bit pissed off, but then again, I had a weekend of drinking, so it wasn't that unexpected!
Back on track now, so hoping for a good loss next week again :)
I had a great weekend - Friday night was spent with a couple of girlfriends, we went out for dinner, drank too much - I indulged in a little bit of "Death by Chocolate" and then drank some more!
It was BRILLIANT!
Saturday was spent walking around the Martinborough Fair - I grabbed a few bargains, then it was time to get back to reality and the family!
Out for dinner Saturday night with extended family, and more alcohol.... very relaxed though, so it was bloody enjoyable!
My wrist is giving me a lot of trouble at the moment - I'm not nearly as far along in the healing process as I thought I would be.
I'm still in pain, havent got a lot of movement or strength in my wrist and I'm struggling with the little stuff still.
I know it will get better, but I'm just frustrated!
On the up side - at least I can have a shower and wash my hair without having to wrap my arm in glad wrap!
Can't wait for Friday - Jeremy and I are off to Sydney for the weekend to attend my brother in law's 40th birthday party.
We ummmmed and ahhhed about going, because neither of us wanted to leave the kids for that long with others... Not that we don't trust anyone, its just a lot to ask of anyone!
Especially since everyone that we trust works full time!
Anyway, we decided to just do it, because lets face it - we never get away by ourselves - and we deserve a break!
Three nights away - BLISS!!
Although when I think about it - I know that I am going to miss them like crazy!!
Speaking of the kids.... it's nearly time to collect Jaynie from Kindy - better go get Tilly organised!
You guys deserve a few nights away, the girls will be well looked after and spoilt I am sure.
ReplyDeleteYou have a fabulous time away. Enjoy your break the kids will be fine, and you will come back rested.
ReplyDelete