Awwww Jo - how exciting! I've been away from the blogging scene for such a long time and have recommitted to getting involved again in 2013 - what a lovely surprise to see you're still blogging and even nicer to discover you're expecting again! Congrats for the year ahead and the new arrival. You certainly make gorgeous girls!
YAY!! Pink all the way - congrats you guys. How cool!
ReplyDeleteKate
Congratulations - at least you'll have lots of baby clothes in the same colour!! Fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo :-)
ReplyDeleteThree pink ones - just like your mum:-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo!
ReplyDeleteThree girls... gorgeous!
I had three girls. Then three boys. Wanna try to match me? hee hee.
Congratulations. As long as bubs is healthy & happy all is good.
ReplyDeleteCongrats yay for Pink :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, how gorgeous for you.
ReplyDeleteOMG! You really have me going on the name thing now!!! I have to wait 19 weeks?
ReplyDeleteAwwww Jo - how exciting! I've been away from the blogging scene for such a long time and have recommitted to getting involved again in 2013 - what a lovely surprise to see you're still blogging and even nicer to discover you're expecting again! Congrats for the year ahead and the new arrival. You certainly make gorgeous girls!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, how special to have 3 beautiful daughters. X
ReplyDelete