Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday 17th January 2013

Some pictures today...

Me at nearly 23 weeks:

Rhian's new room - complete with queen size bed:

Jaynie's new room:














Baby's room:














Hehehehe - I still have some work to do on the Baby's room huh?

Got news today that the insurance claim on my phone has been approved, so now I'm just waiting for a call from the shop to say that it is ready to pick up - hopefully tomorrow.
I'm pretty damn impressed with the service that I've had from AMI - it's just been great!

Time to get dinner on the table - it's like a freaken mad house here at the moment!!

11 comments:

  1. I love the dress, you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress, you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody hell you make pregnant look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First: You look bloody gorgeous!!!

    Second: OMG I love how you have done the girl's rooms! I am gunna have to pull finger and get Brylee's room all prettied up now, you have inspired me.

    Third: I can't wait to see what you do in Baby's room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No denying there is a baby bump there now LOL
    The rooms look great and I see Rhian still has our pic on the wall :)
    I'm sure baby's room will get done in time.....I'm sure you are very busy at the moment being school holidays to even think about it.
    Love you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, love the bedrooms, love how you look pregnant (you are my height, I just need to get your kind of weight going so I can look elegant like you!) and love the picture of your Mum and co on Rhian's wall! Gorgeous. Hope you are as fantastically well as you and your house look ;-)

    Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking stunnning!

    Love the rooms:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous Jo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking so good Jo, blooming with this pregnancy, Funny question perhaps, but do you happen to know the colour of the wall paint in the room you are standing in.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magpie - the colour on the walls is Hogsbristle - I think it is a Dulux one? I spent many weeks with that colour underneath my fingernails and in my hair! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have done such a beautiful joob with the other rooms I can't wait to see what the babies room will look like :)

    ReplyDelete